Slurp Cafe @ Petaling Jaya

08:48:00

Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo

Slurp Cafe

Hi! everyone I am back, this time I will show a special cafe that people who love superhero maybe will like to visit this cafe once. In 4 . 8 . 2014 I visited this cafe that is called "Slurp Cafe" I found this cafe when I am on my way to Starbucks. I found it just beside Starbucks in Jalan 19/1. After that, I change my main to go to that cafe.

Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo

Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo


Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo

Cafe Outlook

This is the outside of the cafe, I saw this cafe when I saw the interior design inside. However, I still decide to go to this cafe. 

Inside Cafe


Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo


Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo

The first thing that will attract me is the two wall painting beside the two walls, is quite interesting that they combine this few superheroes together. Also that their painting skill is so very well done. 

Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo

Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo

Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo

Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo

Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo

The environment is really nice with full of superheroes that I know, also the superhero hero that I knew when I was a kid. They are also a lot of toy collection of different superheroes that you can find in this cafe. 

 Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo


 Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo

I find it the toys that I like the most is this two set, it is cute and the iron man uniform looks so real with the little iron man in front of it. I find the little "Avengers" group is so funny and cute when I find it. It is behind the toilet where you can find it. 


Menu

 Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo


This is the menu of  "Slurp Cafe" one menu is for drinks and another menu is for food. The menu design is so cute, it makes it different don't like the menu that we can see in every cafe. Cute and make people feel comfortable too. 

Hot Creamy Chocolate

RM10

 Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo



         Camera: I-phone 5s                                                                  Camera: I-phone 5s 
                                                 Photographer: Doreen Neo                                                      Photographer: Doreen Neo
                  
This is the drink that I order is really nice to drink for chocolate lover like me, enjoying drink and doing my work in the cafe. It really feel comfortable and free to think of a lot of idea in that place.

Honeydew Milk

RM 7.90

 Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo

This is a drink that my friend order, " Honeydew Milk " fresh fruit milk drinks in the night, he seems to like the drink.


Kimchi Fried Rice Frie

RM10.90


Pan Fried Chicken Chop

RM 6


Small The Real Mushroom

RM9.9


French Fries

RM 7.90

Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo

French Fired that we order is because is really so we just order a small snack, the French Fried is really big not like what we eat in MCD, with the sauce that they provided it taste so different. 

Bailey Chocolate Mouss

RM 14.50

Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo

Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo
Guys this is the dessert that I like the most, "Chocolate mouss cake" is really really nice to eat I love it so much. The cute little spiderman beside it is so cute, but I don't understand the Japanese below, what is the meaning of it. To me this is the dessert that I like the most, the cake had a balance of sweet so it won't be that sweet.

Business Card

Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo





Camera: I-phone 5s
Photographer: Doreen Neo

Camera: I-phone 5s

This is the review of me in " Slurp Cafe" is really happy to visit this place and is so nice to know a cafe that is near by that can be visit whenever I want to eat cake. Tasty cake that I will never forget about it and revisit again and again. 

 Address: No,2, 
                Jalan 19/1,
               46300 Petaling Jaya.
Tel         : +6 037497 1367
Time      : Tus-Fri : 8am - 11pm
                Sat-Sun : 9am - 11pm

facebook: FB
                https://www.facebook.com/cafeslurp/info




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Followers

Subscribe