Caffe Bene @ Jaya Mall

21:29:00

Caffe Bene

It has been a long time that I haven't been posting any blog, I sorry to all my viewer. But today I would like to share the Caffe where everyone familiar with is called "Caffe Bene". Is  Korea cafe which has a lot of brunch in a lot of countries, but I find one just near where I stay. So let's start to go into the cafe and see what's in it. 

camera: I-phone 5S
Photographer: Doreen Neo


The location is in Jaya Mall that near SS14, near Mcd. You will find it besides Baskin Robbins is a new shopping mall in PJ and is quite small too.

 
This is the environment in the shop where a big clock on the wall, the place to order and pick up is different. After you paid your order you need to wait at another which state "pick up".


 Food

Citron (HOT)
RM 9


Cookies & Cream Bingsu
RM 12.80


Caramel Macchiato
RM 13.50


Honey Bread (Garlic & Cheese)
RM17



I went to the place with my friend is also my senior, the food was so yummy and we chat for a long time. The Caramel Macchiato is famous in desserts where there were a lot of flavors that you can choose. They were also instructions that teach you how to eat it, you will need to follow it. I find out that you will need to mix it all together to eat that will taste really nice to eat. 




                                   




Do feel free to visit this cafe where you can enjoy a lot of desserts and different flavor of the food, is also a nice place where you can have a chat with your friends. So, long guys, we will meet in my next blog






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Followers

Subscribe