Casio @ Instagram

08:32:00


Casio @ G-Shock

Halo friends, today I'm going to show all of you the famous watch. Is a "CASIO" brand with a name of "G-Shock" I believe that everyone knew this brand very well. I have found out that one seller with a reasonable price to sell this watch. 

              

I found it on "Instagram" where I was watching throw some shop in Instagram, some online shop will show some of the feedback of their customers. I had done some research on the different online shop and I found out that this shop has good services and reasonable prices. 
She sells not only G-shock but also "Baby-G" too.

My Review


\
This my own review that after I bought her watch, she will post out the review of her customers. She is really good that will tell her customer that the watch has a post out and will ask of the detail where were the watch has reached to the destination. Then she will ask to take a photo of the watch and use in her online shop. 



 The Original picture that I took


Product I receive



Warranty card

Book



My Own Picture where I wear it


                    

It looks fun and beautiful in the picture, no meter what shirt u wear or a different color. It will look so pretty in the picture, and it stands out from the picture. 



Do feel free to go in and have a look at her shop on Instagram, have "FUN"













You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Visit my ig @faizigshop for original g shock watch 😘 cod ipoh perak

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Followers

Subscribe