Magnum @ Mid-Valley

19:28:00


Magnum Cafe

Hey, Babies has been a well seems my last post, now I am going to introduce a cafe which everyone loves to eat "ICE-CREAM" a lot will love this cafe too. "MAGNUM CAFE," I think everyone knew this cafe very well, is in Mid-Vally they're first ever cafe in Malaysia. I went to the cafe with a brother of mine after our dinner is like a tea break dessert.

Outlook


These were my first time to visit this cafe where I wish to come for a long time, because of a beloved brother said after dinner we will come to this cafe I was so happy. Normally there will be a lot of people waiting outside to have a place to sit. But we were lucky that we don't even need to queue to buy the ice-cream.

Inner part


When you step in the cafe the interior design of the cafe is so special, the light was like chocolate drops. Besides, the wall are few frames where teach us how to design and create the Magnum. It was a creative design that let the customers views how are they going to order their Magnum.

Steps Of Designing Your Magnum

RM9.9

1st Choose your Flavours


2nd choose the topping for your ice cream




Here are some of the topping that I took that day, and I really enjoy when I am choosing the toppings. You able to choose three toppings for your ice cream, the most popular is roses which make your ice cream looks more beautiful when you take pictures. 

3rd choose the last chocolate topping layer


Final you can almost get your ice cream, last topping of the ice cream but this is just for decoration. This will make your ice cream look nicer and when you have a short on Instagram it will look nicer. 

4th choose the last chocolate topping layer




This is the final outcome of the Magnum ice cream, isn't it nice and lovely. I love it so much and with an "M" chocolate in it to represent as the Magnum ice cream. Do u love it too, if YES ~~ Go and try it now and have our own design ice cream? 

5th Time for you to eat!!!!



I ate my lovely Magnum ice cream and they will give you a cup of water for free, cause maybe someone will think that is too sweet then will need to drink it. The services are so nice and I enjoy in the cafe and love how I choose my own design ice cream. 

She helps me to put on all the topping that I want and her smile warms my heart, she makes me feel comfortable to come back again.








We brought two lovely Magnum ice cream one is for me another is for my beloved brother, sharing beautiful words and enjoying the chatting between our life too. Magnum cafe is really a nice place where friends and family can get along with, and also enjoying the ice cream with their lovely time.

Place: Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Followers

Subscribe