Dc Comics Super Heroes @ Puteri Habour Johor

20:44:00

Dc Comics Super Heroes

To all my viewers, I miss you all so much sorry that I got missing this few weeks, cause I am busy with all my assignments. But I have got a special cafe to introduce to all of you~ Is "DC COMICS SUPER HEROES CAFE" people who love Super Heroes so much must come to this cafe once or more. I found this cafe on the Facebook social network, where everyone is talking about this cafe. So I decided to visit this cafe with my family. I try to use GPS to find this destination and it really reached here

Outlook

.
This the outlook of the cafe but is actually is a shop that sells a shirt and cap with the cafe beside it. The environment was great and you can enjoy the surrounding of the cafe and the environment that was outside the cafe. Trust me if you love cafe this is the one that you must visit, you will love it so much. I will be showing a few pictures that are how the shop looks like below.









Inner part


This is the inner part of the cafe I took a few pictures that are only at the side of the cafe, it's at the side of the shop a small corner of the cafe. There were a lot of people that day, maybe was because of CNY. Everyone is still on holiday so we need to wait for places to sit. Before that, we can walk around and visit the cafe or the shop that were beside. True that I was able to show some pictures that are beside the cafe.







Menu




 
Drinks

KRYPTONIAN EXODUS - HOT CHOCOLATE

RM15



BATMAN BEGINS - ICE LEMON TEA

RM9






Food

BATMAN SPECIAL - CHICKEN CHEESE SAUSAGE

RM18


WONDER WOMEN SPECIAL - TURKEY ROLL

RM18



BAT-POD - CHICKEN LASAGNA

RM22



NEVER SAY PIE - CHICKEN MUSHROOM PIE

RM18



All the food were great it not event look so special it also test good too, there were still a lot of drinks and food to choose. Do try their dessert too I saw some of the customer ate the dessert with a special look. You will enjoy the food in the cafe and is good to have your family around too.







\









Adress: Lot 14B&15B,
Grd Floor, 
LRC,
Little Red Cube,
Persiaran Puteri Selatan,
79000, Puteri Harbour,
Nusajaya, Johor.






You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Followers

Subscribe