Instax Square SQ20

01:55:00


Instax Square SQ20

What are the things that remain you when we talk about the Instax camera? Of cause is to print pictures instantly. Let me introduce you about this new camera from Fujifilm Instax camera. This is a camera that is able to save your memories and also print it out. I got this camera before Chinese New Year, that helps me to be able to take some pictures during Chinese New Year.



This is the color that I chose, it had two different color one is black and beige you can look at the picture that is below. I decided to buy the beige color is because the color black is matt. I was afraid that I will scratch the matt when I am using the camera to be saved I choose the color beige.

Colors



As we understand the impressive way of how this camera is different then others, is you are able to save the pictures in a micro SD card and choose to be print. How often times that we wasted our film by just one press when you think the picture will be perfect but it turns out bad.  With the Micro SD card, we are able to get the pictures that we want and print it out. As the picture below you can see there is a reset button that helps you to reset all the setting back to the original. The battery of this camera is built in so you are not able to eject the battery from the camera itself.





This camera will a little bit close up than the camera SQ10, is because this camera is able to record 10 seconds video. So for the lens, it is 33.4mm F2.4, you can see that is a small selfie mirror at the lens and helps you to know whether you are in the picture or not. Continue with the arrow above the lens is able to zoom in and zoom out. 


At the back of the camera there are few buttons, let start from the top. The top button is for you on the camera and the picture in the middle is for video recording, it can take 15 FPS. To the right is for you to take some pictures, and you will have the off button on the left. 


So continue with the icon below, we can see it has 3 different ways to edit your pictures. We have Filter that is able to do some different filter, Vignette and Brightness before or after you take the pictures. It is able to help me to edit when the picture is too bright or too dark, so it also helps to improve the pictures too.

Continue with the print button, Playback button, and the return button.  It will be able to look back the pictures and videos that you took. Also to choose the picture that you want to print.


Here is the place where the film will come out from here, it used square films. One box of film you will get 10 films. It is 86x72mm, but for the image size is 62x62mm. Is like an Instagram picture. 

Picture Review

Digital


Here is the picture that I took from my Micro SD card that is in the Instax SQ20. I couldn't say that is good but is still acceptable. There is some noise as you can see in the pictures. But the details are still there the texture of the wood and the details of my hair.

Printed


For the printed pictures it will be darker and some of the details will not turn out. It doesn't have the same flash as the mini 9. So the pictures turn out darker, but you are able to edit your pictures by using the camera itself. Overall you just need to edit a little bit brighter than your pictures will turn out as the same as what you took.

YouTube




If you are interested in my review come and follow me on Instagram and Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more unboxing review. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Followers

Subscribe