Canon Ivy - Mini Photo Printer

09:14:00




Canon IVY Mobile Mini Photo Printer
Nowadays, a lot of people like to save their memory by printing photo and hang it on the wall. Talk about polaroid printer the first brand that pops in our main is Fujifilm. I got another review before is about "Prynt case printer". If you are interested click the words and it will show you the way. But now Canon got to have their own polaroid printer and it does not need to refill any ink. It's able to connect any phone an print it instantly.  You are able to print your memories on the spot and give it to your friends and memories.




Colors
 It has three colors that you are able to choose,  "Rose Gold, Mint Green and Slate gray. At the end I get to chose the color Mint Green because it is my favorite color. 





Where I bought

I bought this product from Shopee. I got this product with a great price, it corse RM499 with two packs of 20 sheets of film. The seller was so good, he or she contact me before they send my order out and send the tracking code to me. I got the product after two days. This is so touching and trustable. 
Instantly print your photos with ZINK® Zero-Ink® Printing Technology. Your photos come out smudge-proof, water-resistant, and tear-resistant with a sticky back for extra fun. Compatible with Polaroid Mint, Polaroid Snap, Polaroid Snap Touch and Polaroid Z2300 instant digital cameras. Also compatible with Polaroid Mint and Polaroid Zip instant photo printers.

Features
  • ZINK® Zero-Ink® Printing Technology
  • 2x3" color photos
  • Smudge-proof, water-resistant, tear-resistant photos
  • Peel and stick photo paper

Product on hand

In the box, I had a menu that teaches you how to put in the paper and also the apps to print your photo. The cartoon on my printer is the paper that I print from the printer. It looks so clear and shapes when you print graphic pictures. I will show you the pictures below, the difference between graphic and photo printing. 



Here is the power button make sure that when you link your phone with the printer before you go and edit your photo. I get to print two same pictures because of forgot to connect the printer with my phone.  We have the reset button on the top and also the charging port. Below we have the part where the paper will come out from.

Photo Comparison


          
                                                                    Digital / Original                                                                                       Print       

 For the graphic picture as you can see in the pictures above it turn up quit shape, you can see all the eyes the mouth and the shirt and skirt were so shaped. The only thing is that the color doesn't really turn up if is too light. We can see the color for the face and background turn into white. But overall the picture turns out good actually.  

                                                                   Digital / Original                                                                                     Print    

  For the picture, it will turn out a little bit dark as you can see from the picture above. The color of the picture looks warmer than the picture should be and looks a bit blur too. The color of my face turns a bit brighter. But overall the picture looks acceptable, what can you get from a small printer than. 



YouTube
  

Follow me on


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Followers

Subscribe