Coffee Stain @ Publika

20:25:00


Coffee Stain @ by Joseph


Hey~ my beloved viewers here's a cafe wherein Publika, " Coffee Stain " I think most of you knew this cafe. I went to this with a friend of mine and we have a great time in that cafe, this the reason why I'm introducing this cafe to everyone. We went there to visit 1600 Panda, and do join me for the coming review of the 1600th Panda.


This cafe is in "Publica" in KL, there were a lot of people when I visit that time. So I went to visit Panda, but when I come back there were still a lot of people. However, we manage to find a place to sit, just beside the counter.  

Menu


     

Environment


    

This is the environment inside the cafe, there were a lot of people. But I manage to find a place to sit with my friends is beside the counter. I so great that I can see how they made the 3D chocolate art, right in front of me. 

Drinks

3D Chocolate

RM15


Food

Tuna Penne

RM18

Spaghetti Carbonara

RM 18

Dessert

Brownie With Ice-Cream

RM8

These are all the foods and drink that I order, I love the "Tuna Penne" and "3D chocolate" two of them taste very good. I love the "3D chocolate" with the cute little bear on it, it is so cute that I took a lot of selfie with it. 



Business card


Address: D4-G3-01, Solaris Dutamas
Kuala Lumpur, 50480 Malaysia.
Tel: 603-62112022

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Followers

Subscribe