CUPS & CUPS @ Desa Sri Hartamas

07:46:00

Photo credit by CuBs & CUps

CUBS & CUPS

DOG LOVERS, After a stressful week what will you do for your weekends. I found a cafe on the internet where you can bring your dog with you which is "CuBs & cuPs". So I decided to bring my brother along to visit this cafe because we love dogs so much. 


I was so accited to visit this cafe, this is the outlook of the cafe. Which gave a comfortable look where people can relax for their weekend. 





These were the inner look of the cafe where there was a notice that asking their customers to take care of their dogs. When we went into the cafe there were few dogs around, but we didn't see any "Husky" around. 

 
 
 

MENU

The waiter will serve you with their "MENU" and you will need to order yourself at the counter and paid it on the spot. So we ordered some desserts and drinks to enjoy it. When I went to order my meal I notice that the waiter is a Korean, also the workers that work in the cafe were all Koreans. 

Food

Heavenly Choco-Caramel

RM 21

When we were enjoying our food, look who is out to accompany us. Is the two Husky in the cafe, then I found out that event the two dogs trained to understand the Korean language too. Let's turn back to the point which is the food. It was so full when we finish the waffle, chocolate and waffle lover should try this out. 

Drinks

ICE CHOCOLATE

RM14

HOT CHOCOLATE

RM 13







Adress: Lot 22, Wisma Rapid, 
             Jalan 30/70A, 
             Desa Sri Hartamas, 
             50480, Kuala Lumpur 
Opening : Weekdays: 12pm-12am
                       Weekends: 10am-12am ( Close on Tuesday)


















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Followers

Subscribe