Every Sundae @ Damansara Utama

19:07:00


EverySundae

A hard day of work deserve to have some sweetness, so I went to "Everysundae" for the first time. I was attracted by the logo itself. So I and my friend decided to go for a try after work.


The signboard was very bright that I am able to find the cafe easily. This is the outlook of the cafe where you can see the logo big and clear. The waiter was so kind that when I am standing at the front door there were asking do I need any help. 



MENU


There was two option to order the dishes, One is with sets and another one is to choose your own favorites. So I and my friend ordered " The Dark Side" because we are the chocolate lover.

Food

These are the options that you are able to choose when you wanna design your own ice-cream. Isn't this sounds awesome?

The Dark Side

RM16
 
Dark Chocolate Sorbet
D.A. Dark Chocolate Cookie
Caramel Popcorn
Dark Chocolate Fudge
The ice-cream was so good because it wasn't too sweet and you can feel the bitter of the dark chocolate. I really enjoy eating the ice-cream so much.

Drink

Strawberry & Rhubarb Tea

RM7.50


Business card




Adress: 9, Jalan SS 21/37,
             Damansara Utama, 
             Petaling Jaya, Selangor, 
             Malaysia
Open hours: Mon 13:00 - 23:00
                     Wed -Thurs 13:00 - 23:00
                      Fri-Sat 13:00 - 00:00
                     Sun 13:00 - 23:00  (Close on Tues)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Followers

Subscribe