SUDIO VASA BLA @ Earphone

08:31:00


Sudio Vasa Bla Rose Gold Black

              After so long I decided to buy this earphone, "Sudio Vasa Bla Rose Gold Black". I saw this earphone on Instagram, I was attracted by the design of the earphone. It looks so classy and modern, but the one I saw on Instagram was Rose White Gold. Then when I research on it in Adamlvy a youtube review the product. That video really makes me want to buy the earphone so much, also he gave the code for 15% Discount if we buy on Studio Vasa Bla website. 

            There are 4 different colors for the wireless earphone, which are 
  • Rose Gold White 
  • Blue 
  • Rose Gold Black 
  • Pink

Instagram


Website



DHL Delivery


              I was so excited when I first received it because I love they're the design of the earphone so much. It took four to five days to reach my place. It was really fast because it is from another side of the earth.  

GIFT BOX


            There were two different things in the package, "Summer Tote Bag & Gift Box". I love the gift box so much, it also has a gift card inside where you can write to the person that you want to gift it too. The Summer Tote Bag is free, if you want it you can select on the website and they will send it together with the product. 

Inside The Gift Box


RM465 
Shipping included

Inside The Sudio Vasa Bla Box


        In the box, there are two boxes and in the boxes, there are the earphone and the accessory of the earphone.  The picture above shows the things that are in the box. This earphone really helps me a lot where I won't worry about my earphone will be missing. Since I am such a clumsy person it is great to take our one of the hazards around me.  


Vasa Bla earphone with 4 pairs of extra sleeves 

Metal Clip


Genuine Leather Carrying Case


Owner's Manual & Quality Assurance Card


Charging Cable



SPECIFICATIONS

Housing: Composite, Aluminum
Finish: High polished metal parts
Model: In-ear, Bluetooth 4.1
Weight: 14 grams (housing)
Range: 10 meters
Battery time: 8 hours (active), 10 days (standby)
Charging time: 10 minutes (quick), 120 minutes (full)

Steps Of Using


Click and hold the middle button on the remote of your 
Vasa Blå, the first blue blinking light means that it is now turned on
. DO NOT LET GO and KEEP PRESSING
You will see the red light blinking after a couple of seconds, 
that means the earphones are in seeding mode.


Go to the Bluetooth settings in your phone, and turn on Bluetooth.



You will see “Sudio Vasa Bla”, click connect



For more detail do visit : 

Unboxing Sudio Vasa Bla


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Followers

Subscribe