"Prynt" Phone Case

00:02:00

P   R   Y   N   T



"Prynt" is a first smartphone case which called smartphone printer or phone case. Printed pictures are like QR Code where they can be scan and watch your photos come to life through augmented reality!  It will be able to share your memory with others even they don't have a phone case. Just by using the APP anyone can view the video in the pictures. It is interesting that the name itself just change a word from print to "Prynt".

The Co-Founder of Prynt is Clément Perrot and Devid Zhang both of them had ideas when they are in college. They wanted people to print out the photos and also to share it to others event the short memories that had been saved in the pictures. It was created in June 2014 in Paris, France. Former engineers with a passion for creativity and photos, the team has grown to 20 working in San Francisco. 

This prynt case is so convenient that I am able to bring this out with my phone and no need to connect to the WIFI or Bluetooth. It is so special that is the only phone case that is able to print out after you took the picture. 


COLOR


There are 4 different colors which are BLACK, WHITE, BLUE and PINK. 


I chose white for mine. It looks so nice when I got mine on hand. I try on first-time when one of my customers knew I bought this product. He wanted me to take one picture of him and show him this product. He told me that he never heard of this product before. 

HOW I bought it?

At first, I went to Prynt website to have a look at the product and understand how the product works. Then I decided to buy it when gift $20 discount. Is around RM89. But I can't find this anywhere in Malaysia. So I try to contact the company and see where I can buy this product. They email me and told me that I am only able to buy it on Amazon. The website will only ship to 
  • USA 
  • Europe



There email me with the link to Amazon and I found one which cost me $116.99 for white. So I bought another 50 pieces of paper for $25. Total include post it cost me 
$180.51= RM802.93



UnBoxing Time



Here Is the Product

Here are the two products that I had, the one on the leaf is the case the one on the right is the film. I got 50-sheets of films in that pack. 


Let's go in and have a look at the product. In the box, you will have a cable, the menu, instruction of using the prynt.  It also comes with a pack of 10 sheets of paper. 

Remember to put the blue card in the correct way,  as the menu shows. So I had used it for a while and the picture looks perfect for it will be cool to show people that your case can print pictures out. 
Last but not least, enjoy your case and made more pictures in your own way. 

Follow me on

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook

Followers

Subscribe